Perspective of a tattoo addict's wife

Hello, my name is Lisa Gordon, and my husband is a tattoo addict.

We have 4 children together, and have been married for 13 years. We were very happy at first, until my husband began to spark an interest in tattoos, which helped his OCD. In the beginning, the tattoos were barely visible and I didn't mind very much because I thought it helped him find himself and his identity. As the years went by, his obsession with tattoos grew bigger, and every single body part including his face is covered in tattoos. I feel embarrassed even walking the streets with him because everyone stares. I don't know what to do. Because he is my husband and I love him very much I don't want to say anything, but tattoos are expensive and this addiction is causing a strain in our relationship.


Extreme Tattoos: My OCD Drove Me To Tattoo Addiction. (2014, July 06). Retrieved July 22, 2019, from https://youtu.be/_ZSUtRnwFLs

Comments

Popular Posts