Perspective of a tattoo artist

Tattoos from the perspective of tattoo artist, Rachel Walker.

Hello, my name is Rachel Walker, and I am a tattoo artist and owner of Golden Sage Tattoo. When it comes to tattoos, I think that the fact that there are so many different types of tattoo artists, shop owners and tattoo studios is a problem. There is no one way to operate a studio, and expectations are scattered. On the flip side though, I believe that this gives more freedom for studios to operate as they wish. I think that when a studio fails to keep an employer, this is because they have missed their mark on identifying themselves, what their mission is, and establishing work relationships.
Tattooing is such a multifaceted evolving career, the purpose and drive behind it can be different for so many people.

Why do tattoo artists leave? (2019, April 17). Retrieved July 21, 2019, from https://bookedin.com/blog/why-tattoo-artists-leave/

Comments

Popular Posts